13262538

Both my son and i are Portuguese resident in spain the father

Customer Question

Both my son and i are Portuguese resident in spain the father is a british citizen. We were never married but were together for 12 years. Separated several months ago. Can i take him to court in the UK to demand for child support?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstIn fact you have a choice of venue.You can issue sinSpain and enforce in the Uk - or you can simply issue and then enforce in the Uk if you wishI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare