13262538

Parenting plan about holiday arrangement The question asked

parenting plan about holiday arrangement
The question asked was: What are the arrangement for the child regarding theschool holiday? (bank holidays, teacher training days, school holidays and half term)
Parents answer was: Mr.. would have the possibility to have one extra day until 17h.
Next week, that day will be parents, children consultation day. It is not a holiday or training day, but my former husband intends to take that day and keep our child.
Can I challenge it?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Could you explain a little more about what the issue is please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Next week on Tuesday my son should be back with me at 9am . My former husband said that he will keep my son until 5pm as the school is closed. The arrangement was that he would be with my son on Tuesday until 5 when it is half term or teacher training day. If not my son should be with me by 9 am. Next Tuesday the school will be closed because it is consultation day not a holiday. So my son should be with me. I inform my former husband and he refused to bring back my son at 9. He wants to keep my son until 5 pm
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Are you and your son meant to go into school on that day?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No we are not. His dad usually brings him back at school at 9 on school term and I pick him back at 3 from school
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok now. Do you understand my issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to be able to have my son back at my house at 9am because the school is closed. There is no school holiday. My ex would have my son on Tuesday until 5 pm only if there is school holiday or teacher training day. This is not the case. Does this make sense.