13262538

I had question about divorce and property

Customer Question

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat would you like to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am married to an indonesian woman who is a uk resident. She moved to Indonesia 2 years ago and is divorcing me in the indonesian court over there. I needed to find out how i can divorce her here so i am free to marry again. the question is the house mortgage is under both of our names, what can we do to ensure the mortgage continues as normal as we do not want to sell the house and want to pass the house on to the kids.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How far has the divorce in Indonesia reached?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the final decision will be on the 15th of december
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I please have an answer to the above question. I have paid for the two questions and have not received an answer for it ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is in regards ***** ***** Law in the UK. I need to find out what I need to do in regards ***** ***** House
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please answer my above question ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you are divorced in Indonesia then you will be divorced here in the Uk and there is no requirement to take any further action here.If you are both agreed that the house shoudl remain in joint ownership then again there is no action that you will need to take - things will simply continue as they are.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
You will need either her consent or a Court Order to but her out