Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Please i am a Ghanaian and my partner is a Polish,

Customer Question

Please i am a Ghanaian and my partner is a Polish, i have over stayed in the UK and we're plnning to get married. I have a problem with what i should do before we go to the Registrar Office to make a marriage appointment...Can you please help me with some little advice before we go there?
Hoping to hear from you soon...
Thank you for your kind support.
Emmanuel.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi Emmanuel, What would you like to know please? What are your questions?Kind regards Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want my Polish partner go and do a marriage in Ghana without me, i have over stayed in the UK and and for that reason i can't go back. I would like to know the best thing to do. Thanks
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, are you saying that you want your partner to go to Ghana to marry you without you actually being physically present in Ghana?
Or are you asking what you need to do to get married in the UK?
How long have you physically cohabited with your partner please?
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i want her to go without me being there physically,to have a proxzy marriage...we've been together for a year now..
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
I see. It's a little different to your original post, there will be someone better able to answer.
I'll opt out and move your question to the "family law" category so that someone will assist. You may have to be patient though.
Tom