13262538

My ex wife has decided to get remarried and has just told that

My ex wife has decided to get remarried and has just told that she is taking my two daughters aged 8 years and 5 years old, to Pakistan. I have not agreed to this, but she has said to me that her parents have come over and will be taking them back within the next two months. Also, when I have expressed my view she has turned around and said to that she is not asking permission but just notifying me. What can I do in this situation.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for the question My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youYour ex needs either your agreement or an Order of the Court to take the children abroad to live.You need to make an immediate application to the court for a Prohibited Steps Order to prevent the move - this is done using a Form C100http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c100-eng.pdfThe fee is £215I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare