13262538

What is the procedure to write a consent letter for

What is the procedure for me to write a consent letter for my ex wife moving abroad and taking my children with her to Pakistan as she remarrying
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question and for asking for meAll you need to do is write a simple and straightforward letter confirming the names and dates of birth of the children; and that you are their father.You should then confirm that you are in agreement with them relocating to Pakistan permanently - and add any agreement that has been reached regarding contact and maintenanceI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As she moving outside UK, do I need to get a solicitor to attest it or do I need go through a court order.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No you do not need to do either.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I do a draft letter, would you possibly able to look at it and let me know if it is ok.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Of course that will be no problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I will draft it tomorrow and will send it for your review. What is the best time for me to send to you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You can send it any time and I will pick it up when I am next online
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you once again