13262538

Clare, I have attached a letter of consent and

Hello Clare, I have attached a letter of consent and agreement which I feel that I need to have. Please let me know your views on them. Also I know you said that it does not need to attested, by feel that it might be in my interest to do. Thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question
Both these documents are fine - but do get your ex to sign the agreement as well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I will do. I have also been advise from my family that it may good to a get court order as they are leaving the country. I will contacting my local family court tomorrow.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There is no point in obtaining a Order in the Uk if they are going to Pakistan where it will not be enforceable.
What You can do is apply for an Order in Pakistan.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will find out about that. Thank you so much for your advise.