Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My former wife gave me Citizenship in this Country, she stood

Customer Question

My former wife gave me Citizenship in this Country, she stood by me when i was Illigal, and i married her with 2 kids from previous relationship, 1 Boy of my own with her, my Son is 20years old now. Was taken money from me for support, thus she said any amount i can afford like £100.00 a month, unknown to me that she had said to Child Support Agency that i gave her nothing, when i ask her about it, she said it's her right, and she is born in this Country, after all she only aksed and she was given, and has nothing to do with me, i should not answer the Child Support Agency calls, she i only gave your phone number not your address, they can not come to you trust me, and i did. Now the Child Support Agency is holding me to debt of £52,000 or will sell our only House bought with the help of my new wife, if this happenned, my marriage at risk, my whole life is wasted after 37years in the Britain, and i am now 61+, please help!!!....
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What evidence do you have of the payments that you made.
Why did you not respond to the CSA when you realised there was a rising debt?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have two diffirent accounts she gave me to put money for shopping not a lot £100.00 a month she ask for, but any time i pay them a visit i gives £300-£500 because i do pass some night there.
I would not do that since my former wife says she called them, she will equally send them off my back, that i have nothing to worry about, I only gave one of your mobile number, not even the house nor the second mobile and obviously known where i live, it is my right i was born here, afterall i wasn't stealing anything, i asked and they gave, this is her own words to me, if i am not entitle to it i wouldn't be given,... what can i do???.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was expecting a reply, but nothing came up!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my ID 15857416-910 please get back to me.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Are you still in touch with your ex?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but since the CSA told her she'll be given the money from my House of £52,000, she wouldn't talk to me again.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any evidence at all of the money that you paid her?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not all of it, she gave three diffirent accounts all of her children, but non of was mention by CSA.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When were the CSA first involved?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it as gone beyond these questions, i have been given notice of eviction for 15/12/2015 at 9am, what can i do i have only one house,my wife ready to help paying back the money on instalments to save our home, please help!!!!.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How much money can your wife raise?