How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My Name is ***** ***** I am a Mother of Three children Alex

Customer Question

HELLO, My Name is ***** ***** I am a Mother of Three children Alex 18, John 17 and AMber 12, when they were, 13,12 and*****erronously past their main care to Ami singh Sodhi. I need to have contact with my children as they need two parents to raise them to Adulthood ( we have both been teachers for 25 and 20 years repectively) . The plain fact is my divorced partner decided to get the house by getting the children to say what he wanted, subsequently ( because I filled for divorce under DV circumstances all true but Ami will not admitt it { due to previous marriage dissolvng in the same way with another english lady(court did not want to HEAR this)}Ami told the children untrue things, ie he might pass away soon, so they supported him.
I must get some contact becuase my daughter is near puberty finally i am in a stable home and relationship and MUST help them again. All attempts to get Ami to see reason have failed he thinks it is a game.
Please help me to get contact with Amber, Alex and JOhn they really need me( and are not allowed to express this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youMay I ask why you have not been able to see the children for the last four years?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a court order that limits my access to letters and photos and schoolreports and visits to the school teacher/liasion nights
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What was the reason given for that - what allegations had been made
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This court order came about because my ex husband set me up ( as his previous wife did him) by making my children harm themselves near me( it was a plan becuase my son Alex pleaded with his brother John not to do this in front me at the table were it happened) my son John threw himself at the table in front of me with some force after i had said to stay at the table to eat his food, brusing his neck at the front were the table hit him he landed in between my knees and I had to leaver him up by his head and shoulders. My ex husband claimed he had been strangled. when in fact the poor children had to witness me being pretend strangled by their DAD infront of them, which is obviously abuse.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What steps have you taken in th last four years to try and have contact?