13262538

I have a court order in place children ,where i have

hi i have a court order in place for my children ,where i have them every other weekend with an overnight , this has been working ok but now my ex has decided she wants to go back to work after 4 years and is now trying to force me to provide care for my children during the school holidays , she is asking the court to vary the order so i have them for at least 4 weeks of the school holidays i get 20 days holiday and im only guaranteed 5 of those during the school holidays , in the case i am unable to have the necessary time off she is asking that i pay for a holiday camp . i pay regular maintenance of £380 a month which is just above my protected earnings .
where do i stand legally with this , can the court force either of these demands
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.How old are your children and do you pay child maintenance via the CSA?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my children are 4 and 6 ,and yes pay via CSA with an attachment to earnings
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiYour ex cannot force you to have the children more often than you wish to have them, and the court cannot order that you pay any more child maintenance than the CSA orders unless you have a source of Income that the CSA does not count.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can the court order i have to provide care for them during the holidays ,regardless of my work ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No you cannot be force to have the children more often if you do not wish to have them