13262538

Clare, me and my ex have seperated and she has been to

Customer Question

Hi Clare, me and my ex have seperated and she has been to her solicitor regarding the house.. She says she is entitled to half my business even tho she has made no financial contribution to it? I did employee her as an employee...
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi SamThank you for your question.was she paid the full going rate as an employee?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
In that case she cannot make a claim on the business.The only basis on which she could have done is if she had helped build it up as your partner rather than your fully paid employee!I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,I paid for a call back Friday but never received it. Could you call again?Thanks,Sam
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You did indeed - I did try but you were out.Idid not keep a record of your number - can you send it again?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's *********** thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I shall ask for the number to be taken off!