ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
74916426

I apply court order and I paid 365pounds to court,

Customer Question

I apply for Dna court order and I paid 365pounds to court, will I still pay for Dna test. Do u have any idea?
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
Please may I ask - have you applied to the Court via the Child Maintenance Service for the DNA testing?
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I applied for dna court order, not CSa http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/HMCTS/GetForm.do?court_forms_id=2631
Thank you for your response.
My apologies for my delay in responding to you.
You have applied to Court for a Declaration of Parentage.
Obtaining such a court order - means that the court will decide who the father of the child is.
If the court makes the Declaration - then the court will inform the General Register Office and the birth will be re-registered.
The court may need testing to be undertaken to make its determination.
If the court orders such testing then then fee for such testing would need to be paid in addition to the court fee of £365 that has currently been paid.
This is a list of the court accredited testers:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/paternity-testing-approved-laboratories
Kind Regards
Caroline
Positive feedback is gratefully received
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm illegal in this country and my son is British I'm applied to court for parental responsibility order and my ex told the cafcass that I'm illegal and I only want to use my son to stay in England. I'm scared to attend the court and I might be arrested by the immigration. Please I need advice
I am sorry but you are going to have to post another question so that the immigration aspect can be looked at by one of my immigration colleagues - as I am a family law specialist.
From a family law prospective - It may be worth applying to the court for a child arrnagement order - to confirm the time that you spend with your child - if you are being denied a relationship with your child. This would be completed on form C100. You would however need to refer the matter to a mediation service first - to see if they can help you and the mother agree times that you can spend with your child. Just google Family Mediation in your area and give them a call to get the ball rolling.
Kind Regards
Caroline
positive feedback is gratefully received