13262538

My partner aged 64 and her husband separated 2 years ago, after

My partner aged 64 and her husband separated 2 years ago, after 15 years of marriage. They sold the marital home and split the proceeds. My partner was a teacher and retired aged 50 and took her pension at age 60 From the age of 50 she worked in her husbands accounting business. The divorce has got to the Nisi stage and now suddenly before applying for the Absolute the husband is asking g for financial details regarding her pension citing that his solicitor says it is necessary info for the absolute. He says he will not ask for any part of the pension or her savings but needs the info for the courts. I understand this is not required for the Absolute unless he is going to contest some finance. Does she need to disclose this info and if so is he entitled to any of the pension she earned before they were married
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Which of them issues the Petition and has a clean break consent order been discussed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He issued the petition and paperwork states that neither wanted to claim any finance from the other
No clean break order has been discussed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whan will you call??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok do you have any suggestions
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi GrantDo let me know if the letter causes further concernClare