13262538

The statement of my ex-wife final hearing in the

the statement of my ex-wife for the final hearing in the variation application that i initiated contains a lot of beliefs ( I dont belief that he.. or I do believe that he...) and conjecture (it must be that he...), for which she offers no factual support
or other evidence. Is it in x-examination sufficient to ask for evidence to show that there is none - or does the substance of each point need to be addressed?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help youThat is less a matter for cross examination and more a matter for your final statement pointing out that there is no evidence backing her "beliefs"However if the points are relevant a brief question asking what the basis of her belief is will sufficeClare