13262538

In the trial hearing, the PD states mythat

in the trial bundle for final hearing, the PD states mythat ex-wife's solicitors need to prepare, as I am self-repping. how do i ensure that they treat me fairly and include all relevant parts, and also deliver the bundle well in time for me to prep?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThey should send you the Index to the bundle in advance - at least five days before the hearing.They will probably expect you to put your own paperwork together in that orderIf you believe that they have left something out you can prepare a supplemental bundleClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do we each make our own version of a chronology?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You should agree one if at all possible - if not then yes there can be two separate ones - but it would seem foolish as the date of events should be straightforward