Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Is correspondence between me and my ex-wife's solicitors

Is correspondence between me and my ex-wife's solicitors considered 'automatically' disclosed for inclusion in the bundle for final hearing? Ditto for materials used earlier in the process (FDA and FDR prep)
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified family law solicitor.
All correspondence and previous documents can be disclosed if a party requires, unless it is titled "without prejudice" (which is used when proposing offers or settlements - which basically means not to be disclosed to the court.
Please rate positively if you found this helpful.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As my ex-wife's solicitors will be preparing the bundle, how do I ensure that they include it?
Only relevant documents should be included in the bundle and they should provide you with an Index beforehand so that you can agree to the contents of the bundle.