13262538

I'm in process of making a will but the house ( owned outright,

Customer Question

I'm in process of making a will but the house ( owned outright, mortgage paid off ) is in my name only. If I die before the will is made, how does my wife fare?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.In the event that you die before you can make a Will then the Intestacy Rules will applyYour wife will inherit the first £250,000 of your total estate; all your personally belongings and half of the balance of the estate - or all of it if you have no children.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
.