13262538

My ex partner is having my child but won't name me on birth

My ex partner is having my child but won't name me on birth certificate how do I stand on visiting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have the rite for my name on birth certificate ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youYou have no rights at all until the child is born.Once the child is born you cannot insist on registering the birth with her - BUT you can apply to the courts to be added at a later date.Whether or not your name is ***** ***** birth certificate the law says that a child is entitled to ocntact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessaryWith a small baby to guide is little and often - so an hour two or three times a week and building up from there.You shoudl try and discuss it with your ex using Family Mediation www.familymediationhelpline.co.ukYou can read more herehttp://theparentconnection.org.uk/Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks my baby is due in April and my ex partner has cut all contact with me ,you have helped thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome - good luck