Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Its Piotr again .Mother before didn't bother with the

its Piotr again .Mother before didn't bother with the children left them with me for several weeks and she her self traveled around the daughter been many times called all different names by mum and disrespected so I suppose that's why she doesn't want the mother to be partof her life but I can't affordthe solicitors so have not much choice I just need to know what else we can do to keep her with us
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thanks - have social services ever been involved or carried out an assessment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it was me who asked them to help us contact her mother to establish her agreement for daughter to go to school and they said that becauseI'm a step father i m considered as a family and she was living with me for 10 y so it's not a case for a carers aplication