13262538

Am single mumwith two girls..can social services invite my

Customer Question

Am single mumwith two girls..can social services invite my brother from India under category connecting family
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question.My name is ***** ***** phone call it is important that I understand what it is you wish to know so that I am sure that I can help.Could you explain a little more about the background to your question please?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi ShabiYou sound like a great mum - and I hope all goes wellClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Clare for relieving my stress. Can I get your contact number if in future I need online advice.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am glad that I helped.
We are only allowed contact through this forum - but feel free to ask for me at any time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome