13262538

My daughter will be 18 next June and finishes her part time

Customer Question

My daughter will be 18 next June and finishes her part time UAL Art diploma course in May also, when would I expect my 1993 CSA payments to end please.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Your child maintenance liability will stop, unless she is studying GCSEs, A-Levels, NVQs or other non-advanced education or is on a government approved training course.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionYour payments will stop in September unless she continues in full time (more than 12 hours a week) secondary education.Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question was very specific and it appears not to have been covered in your response. The response given is similar to the CSA detail, I ma interested in the ULA Art Diploma. Please advise.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It would appear to be a single year course and accordingly will not be continued in any event.This would count as a first Diploma and accordingly is still "Secondary education"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's fantastic many thanks for the help, this will be most helpful.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome - i hope all goes well