Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

The D81 form was submitted by my ex-wife's solicitor to

Customer Question

Hi,The D81 form was submitted by my ex-wife’s solicitor to the oxford family court on the 26th November 2015 and they have returned it to my ex-wife’s solicitor whilst pointing out 2 mistakes. My ex-wife’s solicitor has in turn sent the correspondent it onto me. I have enclosed the returned sections of the D81 form with the courts covering letter, as an attachment for our reference.I have also included the original Clean Break consent order agreement that was sent to the oxford family court by my Ex-wife’s solicitor, as an attachment for our reference. But please note; that this was not sent back by the oxford family court and they have received it on the 26th November 2015.I have some further queries;
1) Page: 2 of the D81 form, box: 8; should this amount have contained my monthly wage details?
2) Page: 6 of the D81 form, as I do not have a solicitor acting on my behalf can I personally sign the statement of truth or must it be signed by a solicitor on my behalf?
3) Page: 6 of the D81 form, my ex-wife has also not signed the statement of truth does she necessary need to sign this page before the oxford family court will accept the D81 form?
4) The Clean Break consent order agreement has been submitted to oxford family court on the 26th November 2015 with the D81 form. But as the D81 form has now been sent back by oxford family court because of the 2 errors mentioned above, can my Ex-wife’s solicitor back track later on as there is no date included on the Clean Break consent order agreement that was originally submitted to oxford family court?
5) Or is the Clean Break consent order agreement binding, now that oxford family court has initially received both the Clean Break consent order agreement and D81 form on the 26th November 2015. Even though the D81 form is not final as it still requires these 2 amendments?
6) I have included the Clean Break consent order agreement for your reference as an attachment. And looking at it more closely it mentions properties, assets and personal belongings. But it doesn’t seem to mention “Monies - Money,” would this be covered by this particular agreement because of point: 5 or is there some legal terminology that covers this which has been included? Or is there a loop hole that my Ex-wife’s solicitor left, that she can later exploit?Please provide me with your guidance.Many Thanks,
Khurm Chaudry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have included that attachments
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One more question to add: IS.96 what is it? My Ex-wife is in UK because of a spouse visa and I have been told my someone that I need to write to the home office and tell them her whereabouts. And they will deport her. If so, who should I write to and what is IS.96?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
1. You need to state your net monthly income, after the stated deductions
2. & 3. Both of you need to personally sign the D81 on page 5 but page 6 can be signed by a solicitor. If you do not have one you must sign it.
4. & 5. The agreement has been reached and would have been signed by both of you before submitting to court. If she tries to go back on it, you can contest this as an agreement has been reached and submitted to court for submission. It is not fully binding until the court has approved it.
6.Assets would include "monies"
7. If your circumstances have changed regarding immigration you do need to inform the home office and they will consider the status. It does not necessarily mean they will deport her
___
Please rate positively if you found this helpful.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively so that the question can be closed.