Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My ex-wife'ssolicitors are preparing the

My ex-wife'ssolicitors are preparing the bundle for the upcoming final hearing in a variation application.Can I ask for certain correspondence between them and me to be included in the bundle?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question.
Yes you can ask for correspondence to be included as long as it is not titled "without prejudice".
___
Please rate positively if you found this helpful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanksthe index also has a tab 'position statement' - is this the same as skeleton argument ?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
No - your position statement is a brief outline of what you are asking from the court.
___
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
regarding the correspondence - the other side says that it should per the practice direction only be included in the bundle if directed by the courtis that correct?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
That is correct, but you are able to include in the bundle specific documents which are necessary for the court to read or will be referred to during the hearing.
___
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively so that the question can be closed.