Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I sent my ex-wife's solicitors in error an early version of

I sent my ex-wife's solicitors in error an early version of my statement for final hearing. I corrected the mistake the following day. They now want to included both versions in the bundle for final hearing. Is there a basis for that? There is only one valid statement
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question.
Technically if it was sent in open correspondence then yes, they can include it in the bundle - but depending on what the error was, for example if it was simple mistakes in the statement then they should be agreeing to only include your final correct statement.
___
Please rate positively if you found this helpful.