Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I sent my ex-wife's solicitors in error an early version of

I sent my ex-wife's solicitors in error an early version of my statement for final hearing. I corrected the mistake the following day. They now want to included both versions in the bundle for final hearing. Is there a basis for that? There is only one valid statement
Hi, thank you for your question.
Technically if it was sent in open correspondence then yes, they can include it in the bundle - but depending on what the error was, for example if it was simple mistakes in the statement then they should be agreeing to only include your final correct statement.
___
Please rate positively if you found this helpful.