How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I've applied access and as my other half has

Customer Question

I've applied for children access and as my other half has put false allegations into the cafcass report they want to undergo a S37 safeguarding report. I'm beginning to question my partners sanity with some of these wild allegations and now I'm wanting to see under what grounds (and what will I need to demonstrated) can I request full access to the children - I.e they live with me and she has visitation plans drawn up.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionYou need do nothing more at this stage.This is an issues that the S37 report will be addressing - it is NOT just about youClare