Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I've applied access and as my other half has

Customer Question

I've applied for children access and as my other half has put false allegations into the cafcass report they want to undergo a S37 safeguarding report. I'm beginning to question my partners sanity with some of these wild allegations and now I'm wanting to see under what grounds (and what will I need to demonstrated) can I request full access to the children - I.e they live with me and she has visitation plans drawn up.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionYou need do nothing more at this stage.This is an issues that the S37 report will be addressing - it is NOT just about youClare