James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My ex of 13 years had an affair and chucked myself and my 5

Customer Question

My ex of 13 years had an affair and chucked myself and my 5 year old son out of our home and job (as we lived in a pub).
My ex has a house that he rents out. I don't want to be greedy but I need a house and was wondering if I would be entitled to a sum of money from the house so I can start a proper future for myself but mainly for my son
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhere are you and the child living at the moment?Were you ever married to your ex?How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?