13262538

I have just served a supplemental on my ex-wife's

I have just served a supplemental bundle on my ex-wife's solicitors in preparation for the final hearing, It includes also new materials such as emails that were not previously disclosed - in part in response to issues raised in her witness statement.The solicitiors say they may object. What is the best approach to argue in front of the court for inclusion
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThis is a major problem Apart from the new materials what else is in the supplemental bundle?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Emails between my exwife and me - and between her solicitors and me.It is mainly emails between me and my employer which has become germane only in response to the conjecture put forward in my ex's witness statement
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Cut it down to just the employer ones - then explain to the court that they were not produced before because you did not realise they were required.Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the best way to suggest why they need inclusion a referral to the 'overriding objective; in that they shed factual light on issues emanating from my ex-wife's statement?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes - but not in quite that way.Simply state the obvious - it was raised in her Statement and you have the requisite paper evidence to deal with it