13262538

When is the other side supposed to serve me their statement

When is the other side supposed to serve me their statement of issues and position statement for the final hearing, which is this thursday?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIWhat does the Directions Order say?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does not mention that - it just says statements and updated disclosure a month before the hearing
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
In that case they should have been served (as part of the bundle) in accordance with the Standard Practice direction - 4 days prior to the hearingClarehttps://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/family/practice_directions/pd_part_27a#para6.1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are there any sanctions for them for not complying?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Not really I am afraid - the Judge will not be pleased - which may help you of course
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does it weaken their objection to me serving disclosure late?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Of course