Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I am involved in a family law case at Norwich County Court

Customer Question

I am involved in a family law case at Norwich County Court as one of three respondents.There have been three hearings,only one of which I attended,at that hearing I got permission of His Honour JudgdRichardsnot to attend the next hearing,thinking that that would be the lsast one,however there is now oned scheduled for 17th March and the only reference to my position is for that last hearing,"the third respondent has been excused at the last hearing".Do I now need to attend the hearing on 17th March or not,or does the exemption only apply to the hearing \already finished? ***** *****house.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
It would likely just be an excusal for that specific hearing and not 17 March 2015, unless a further excusal was made IMT he last hearing.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please rate my response positively if you found it helpful - I will not be credited for answering this question without a positive rating. Thank you!