this is a mission!
It's quite long as I have a lot of questions. Please can you read through and comment? Thank you.
All the best.
- During the parties marriage the applicant managed the couples business and personal financial accounts and was fully aware of the income and money they both had and the balances in all accounts whether shared of kept separately, the applicant also advised the respondent with her finances and helped her with her own accounts. The applicant is now employed as a financial advisor. One of the parties children has informed the respondent that the Applicant is fully aware of the applicant’s current partner’s income and how much money she has and is known to have borrowed money from her. Does the Applicant know how much money his current partner has?
- The Applicant informed the respondent that his current partner had been living on her own for some years prior to him cohabiting with her. Please can the applicant confirm this?
- The Applicant informed the respondent that when he began to cohabit with his new partner that his financial contribution to their joint living expenses would be limited to the cost of all of their shopping. Please can the applicant confirm this?
4. In the applicant’s Form E, Schedule of living expenses, food and supermarket shopping is £300 per month. The respondent considers this reasonable for one person. However the applicant’s bank account statements show an average expenditure in supermarkets, food and wine stores of £437.00 per month. This seems an excessive for one person. Is the applicant paying for all the household shopping for himself and his partner? If not please can the applicant explain the reason for the high level of expenditure?
2. In his Schedule of living expenses the applicant shows £250 per month for ‘Rent’ and there is a standing order to Marion Gaillard (his current partner) for this same amount. Can the applicant please provide a copy of his rental agreement? Is his partner declaring the rent she receives in her annual tax returns?.
3. If the aforementioned payment of £250 is not for rent and there is no lease agreement, please can the applicant explain exactly for what purpose and on what basis the money is paid? Is the applicant contributing towards an existing mortgage?
4. Whether there is a mortgage on the Applicant’s partner’s property or whether there is no mortgage, can the applicant please confirm whether or not the £250 per month ‘rent’ constitutes part of any agreement between the cohabiting parties entitling the applicant to a share of equity in the property or in any other asset? If so how much has the applicant invested to date and what is the current value of his equity share?
4. If the applicant is investing in the aforementioned property please can the applicant provide documents to show the level of the current mortgage repayments and the current value of the property?
In either case can the applicant please supply evidence to support his explanation?
5. The applicant’s Loyds Bank statements shows a payment by credit card on 26th November 2011 of £152 to Showerstoyou. A tenant of a property would not normally be required to replace a shower item, please can the applicant explain?
6. In his Schedule of Living expenses the applicant includes a contribution towards Buildings Insurance, again this is not an item that a tenant would normally pay. Please can the applicant explain?
5. In his Schedule of living expenses the applicant pays a total of £254.61 for Buildings and contents Insurance Insurances, home telephone, Gas and Electricity, Water Rates and Communal area maintenance & cleaning. There is a corresponding monthly standing order for £254.61 in favour of Marion Gaillard from the applicant’s Lloyds bank account. Whilst the respondent has no reason to doubt the payment is for this purpose she would like the applicant to supply copies of the relevant bills.
7. In his Schedule of living expenses the applicant pays £43.93 per month for Medical supplements. The applicant’s bank statements show a monthly Debit card payment of £43.93 to Simply Naturals, a supplier of Medical supplements. Both parties personally know the owner of the company and use a product called ‘Sizzling Minerals’. The sum of £43.93 is equivalent to two month’s supply of this product. Is the applicant paying for both his and his partner’s supply?
7. The applicant’s Lloyds Bank Statements account no 16935160, a credit of £2,000 was received from Marion Gaillard (the applicant’s partner) on 19th January 2015. Please can the applicant explain what the payment was for?
8. In his schedule of living expenses under Transportation, the applicant states he pays £115 per month (£1,380 pa) for maintenance servicing and Mot. The applicant’s banks statements show monthly standing orders to Motonovo finance which ceased on the 29th September 2015. If the finance was to purchase the car the applicant drives and the sum has now been settled, please can the applicant explain why his cost for transportation is still so high?
9. The Applicant’s Lloyds bank account statements show irregular small giro bank transfer payments from YTKO (his employers) totalling £214.94 over 11 months. Please explain what the payments are for?
7. The Applicant has made cash withdrawals from his Lloyds bank account over the past 12 months amounting to £3,865. Please can the Applicant explain what he pays for in cash?
8. During the parties separation in November 2012, the applicant informed the respondent that his mother planned to leave part of her estate to him in her Will, but that if he was still married to the respondent when she died his share would remain in trust until the parties were divorced. The applicant expressed to the respondent that he wanted what was bequeathed to him to be made immediately available to him and asked the respondent if she would agree to a divorce saying that she could trust that if she did agree that she would benefit as he would then be able to help/support/repay the respondent. The applicant has since informed his children of the sum of money their grandmother intends to bequeath to them in her Will. Does the applicant know what he is likely to inherit?
9. The applicant had an active business association with Dylan Martlew the owner of ……………… Does the applicant still have any financial or business involvement with Mr Martlew or his company?
10. The applicant is known to send gifts of flowers via an online service to his children yet there are no transactions in his bank accounts showing payment to such suppliers. Does the applicant have any other credit cards or bank accounts?
11. Please can the applicant supply copies of statements for his Lloyds Bank account and any other accounts including credit cards that he has had for the years 2013 & 2014?
12. Please can the applicant state the date he began to cohabit with his current partner?
13. The applicant’s Lloyds Bank statements show monthly direct debit payments to Close Finance Over, of £39.05. the payments ceased in October 2015. Please can the Applicant say what this was for?