13262538

Divorced parents, mother has child in care. The divorce was

Customer Question

Divorced parents, mother has child in care. The divorce was pronunced in Romania. Both parents moved to UK where father has a very good job. The Romanian lowyer established the child mantainance money based solely on the earnings of the father at the time of the divorce, and none of his UK income was considered. Both mother and son obtained British citizenship too. The father permanently leaves and works in UK. Is it possible to make the father pay child support money based on his entire income and on a regular basis? Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhen was the Court Order made?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
08/08/2011 it became final.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiIn that case you can apply to the Child Maintenance Service (new CSA) for an assessment which will be based on all his incomeDetails herehttps://www.gov.uk/child-maintenance/overviewI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare