How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My husband deserted me 6 years ago to live with another woman.

Customer Question

My husband deserted me 6 years ago to live with another woman. We have a shared small business and a grown up family. The business has not made any money for years now. Our disabled son lives with me but I have no means of financial support. Can I make a legal claim against him and his new wife?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
Please may I ask:
- have you divorced?
- if so was there a financial order!
- how old is your son?
- what are the matrimonial assets? Value?
Kind regards