James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Been with my new partner months now,my x has never allowed

Customer Question

Been with my new partner for 9 months now,my x has never allowed out son to meet her,even tho I've never said I was going to introduce just said I want to as its only normal she's stop me seeing my son a lot,and said that he doesn't want to meet my girlfriend etc I saw him Wednesday night first time in 3 months and he said he wants to and its mummy saying he can't,can she do this? Thanks phil
Hi Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old is the child and when did you last go to mediationWhat is her objection to your partner?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My son is 7, we and my x partner have both been to the assessment sessions and after that she said she wanted it a legal document that my son never meet my new partner (not the first time she has said this) and reported my new partner to the benifit fraud saying I was living there, so I cancelled mediation with plans to go to court, she has never gave me a reason, last time I asked her what my x partner has ever done to her she replied "what ever"
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My x partner for the last few months st least has been saying my son dose the want to meet my new partner,just wants me on my own,which he will always get 1-1 time I just want to be able to go out as a proper family with my new partner,I asked ed Wednesday as was finally able to see him and he said he wants to meet her and her kids,even said we could and he wouldn't tell mummy
When was the last mediation session?