How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My daughter who lives on her own like myself my husband died

Customer Question

my daughter who lives on her own like myself my husband died 4 years ago now has come to the end of her mortgage years and has to sell her house to pay interest only mortgage back by oct she is coming to live with me i have no mortgage can i put half house in her name . as she cant get another mortgage and will not make enough to buy again as only works partime shes an only child with no children and is single
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow much is her house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?