13262538

I have a written contact order to stay in contact with

Customer Question

I have a written contact order for me to stay in contact with my 6 year old son 3 times a year since April 2014 through a third party address. This has worked fine up until Christmas when my letter which I track every time has not been signed for at the third party address.
I have rent the letter and against has not been signed for.
What should I do to ensure my son continues to get my letters as I am not allowed to directly contact ( and don't even know her address ).
Do I contact the court and let them issues a summons?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstDoes the child still live in England so far as you are aware?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes the child lives with his mother in Hereford.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Is the third party a relative?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no he is the ex boyfriend of the mother of my son

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Your way forward is to apply to the court to enforce the Order using a Form C79http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c079-eng.pdfSince you do not have an address the Court will have to deal with serving it!I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare