13262538

My name is***** don't understand how the information

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** don't understand how the information on my daughter came to be online. Please Clare put its own if you can
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Down
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionCould you explain a little more about your problem please?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I gave u information few months ago my daughter in UK but unfortunately I saw the messages with her name online. Please help me remove them. Please. This is damaging to my child. I don't want my messages online. Delete her name please
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Can you send me the link please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/90x7t-usa-citizen-banned-uk-gave.html.
This is the link it has her full name and date of birth
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please make it private or delete from you system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pleas help me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer anonymity with the names and date of birth please.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I have asked for all the personal information to be removed
It will take a little time but within 24 hours it should be changed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so much. apreciate it
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still find names or last names on the site. I would really appreciate it if the last names are ***** ***** I didn't read the disclaimer so I didn't really know it was going all going to be on the internet like this. Please take the last names of all the names out. It makes my child to be still identified. First names is fine but last names should please be anonymous.
This is the link again http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/90x7t-usa-citizen-banned-uk-gave.html.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
all done now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks again
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome