13262538

Good afternoon my son has been placed on achild proction order

Customer Question

Good afternoon my son has been placed on achild proction order due to a couple of incidents. I am ashamed yet feel the Social worker has gailed in many procedures and protocols as follows
1) Son wanted to return home yet wasn't seen or asked why
2) S47 NOT noted or mentioned despite a face to face meeting on the 9th December when this was arranged
3) Lies and a calumny statements of character regarding alcohol and mental health despite no evidence
4) life generally can be stress as husband has end stage renal faliure
5) General standards of Social worker
6) Son told Lead SW how he didn't want to see previous SW as she always asked him to choose- IE Mum /Dad
7) Documents etc weren't given until 21.00 pm prior to the conference on the following day
8)Chair was aware of our grievances yet carried on
9) Only my self, husband and teacher were present that had any communication with son
10) SW Responsibility for all of this was absent due to holiday
11) Already five of the actions stated in the child conference plan have failed due to lack of responsibility of Kingston and Richmond
12) Please help and advise.My Son is my world
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
It is unfortunate that it appears that the local authority are not actively dealing with your matter.
However, I would suggest that you attempt to meet all the requirements in the child protection plan that the local authority are asking for as if you do not this will be raised as further concerns at the review conference.
In the event that you continue to feel that the social worker and local authority are not keeping to the plan or action required by them you can file a formal complaint regarding this, but it may initially be best to correspond directly with the local authority regarding the plan.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE followed everyhting and to be honest what advice have you provided?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
I have informed you of your option to complain to the local authority. However, I will opt out and allow one of my colleagues to assist you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.How old is your son and where is he currenty living?