13262538

This is the third time that I have put a question to your

Customer Question

This is the third time that I have put a question to your team since last Friday - the first in error by using the Employment section and not the Legal one. I am a life member of the GMB and both my partner and I are members of the Labour Party.
We are both 75 years of age and are considering taking out Lasting Power Of Attorney.
We request your advice and do the GMB offer its members an advantageous rate for the work involved?
***** *****
Liz ********
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Terry and LizDo you realise that you have come through to a question and answer pay site rather than anyone involved with the GMB?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Clare,
Thank you for your response - we have been out all day. We wondered why nothing seemed to happening. Which route do we need to take to speak to the GMB, please?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I suggest that you call them using this number
http://www.gmb.org.uk/unionline