13262538

I am still waiting response from Clare, how shall I

Customer Question

I am still waiting for a response from Clare, how shall I wait?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiI am very sorry for the delay - I was away from the computer for a little while.You do not owe your ex anything and he has no claim on your house, your pension or your income - not a single penny.however - he owes you money if he told you that he would repay the loan that you took out.If you wish to pursue this then you can use the Money Claim online service to take action aganst him.However do not let him make you think you owe him anything - you do notI hope that this is of assistance - pleaase ask if you need further detailsClare