13262538

What costs should I expect to pay divorce and do most

What costs should I expect to pay for a divorce and do most solicitors allow their costs to be paid once a settlement has been reached?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi JoThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you BUT the proper answer is - how long is that poise of string....When people speak about divorce they very rarely mean the divorce itself - which is the administrative ending of the marriage - a paper exercise which should cost about £600 plus the Court fees (£410)The expensive part is not the divorce - it is the arguments about children or money - and then the answer to your question is - it depends on how long the fight is!Please ask if you need more specific details!Clare