13262538

ClaireMy daughter must have seen a scary monster clip

Hi claire
My daughter must have seen a scary monster clip on my partners phone and then the following day told her teacher she is scared because she has seen ascary clip with my partner. she would not go to the toilets on her own as though monsters are there. My daughter is 5 years old. The teacher had a word with me and i said it wouldnt be me because i dont own a smart phone and showed her my basic phone. i did speak with my partner and he confirmed it was a monstor video and he did not realise my daughter would be that scared.
i told him no videos to be shown unless approved by me and i also told her teacher this who said that seems a good idea. my partner is my daughters step dad and is lovely to her i believe he was not aware the clip would be that scary.
i am worried would the teacher report me to social services
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi i will wait

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi SabinaTry not to worryIt is not always about what happened - it is about how it is dealt with - and you have acted swiftly and appropriatelyThe major issue is to ensure that no repeat of the incidentClare
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years