Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Judgment says every Wednesday overnight contact. The Order

Customer Question

Judgment says every Wednesday overnight contact. The Order however says every second Wednesday. What shall I do and who is responsible for this mess?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Were you present in court and what was the actual order that the judge made on the day? Sometimes mistakes are made in the paperwork, and it is the order that should be complied with. If the order is incorrect then you need to write to the court and request that it be amended under the slip rule.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.