How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2739
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

When I see my child I drive for140miles round trip I asked

Customer Question

When I see my child I drive for140miles round trip I asked my ex wife to help out by meeting me half way but she refused is there anything I can do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Just a bit more information required to fully answer your question:
Is the contact for overnight sessions or day sessions?
Has the mother given reasons why she does not meet you half way?
What is the reason for the distance between you being so long?
Do you pay child maintenance?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.

Related Family Law Questions