Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I bought a car 8 /1/2016 ,600car is not fit

Customer Question

hi i bought a car 8 /1/2016 for 2,600car is not fit for purpose can i get back money
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you explain the situation in more detail? Was it purchased from a Dealer and what is wrong with it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought a car from from a dealer and there was no of you said there was a warranty on the car which is never don't be no paperwork the car has got five thoughts I paid £200 deposit £2000 for hundred in cash he said he will not take the car back what is my rights The card is not fit for purpose
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Ok how is the car not fit for purpose are you saying it is not drivable?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi The car has been taken back but I don't want can I refused to take it back and what is the process of g can I refused to take it back and what is the process
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi when did you purchase the car and how long did you have it before you took it back?