Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Im thinking my ex partner try to send me to court...i

Customer Question

Hi...im thinking my ex partner try to send me to court...i was violent to him week after baby born...ex partner been treating me if this evidenc goes to court i will loose my parents responsibilities....what chances i have to keep my baby....this all treats because i wanna move to other tow...i had nowhere to live in end of february..
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait for answer...thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you if you would still be interested If you are please confirm when the baby was born and who cares for the baby now?