Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I am looking to divorce my husband of just over a year.

Customer Question

Hello. I am looking to divorce my husband of just over a year. I came into the marriage with all the assets and nothing has ever been 'shared'. Separate bank accounts I pay all bills my name is ***** ***** and I have had the properties for over ten years. So much so it would be hard to prove he lived with me. What is the likelihood of him being able to take any of my assets from me? PLease can you help?
Many Thanks
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Please confirm if you are in England or Wales and if you have any children together? If so, what are the arrangements for them?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.