13262538

If we both have parental responsibility and our child holds

Customer Question

If we both have parental responsibility and our child holds dual citizenship and has a New Zealand and UK passport, as I am only a New Zealand citizen and am here in the UK on a visa can I take my daughter back to New Zealand without her dads permission?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am afraid that you can only take the child back to New Zealand if your ex agrees or you have the permission of the court.Of course your visa position will be very important in respect of any "leave to remove applictaion" that you may have to makePlease ask if you need further detailsClare