13262538

We have left our bungalow daughter to inherit. One of

Customer Question

We have left our bungalow for my daughter to inherit. One of my grandsons is living with us, how do I make sure the house will go to my daughter
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat is your specific concern regarding the issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will she be able to get my grandson to move out or will he have any legal rights on the house.
Thankyou
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How old is your grandson and what payments does he make to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is 21 and pays £30 per week.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you wish to ensure that your grandson will have no claim on the property you need to ensure that he makes no financial contribution to any improvements or alterations.It would also be sensible to ensure that your Will gives your grandson time to move out (say six months or so)I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare