Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My father left me and two siblings in 1970 to be with

Hello my father left me and two siblings in 1970 to be with his mistress and her daughter. He did not make any financial contributions to my mother for our upbringing. I believe he lives a nice lifestyle in Holywell Wales. Is it possible to make him pay back dated child maintenance? Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.He will only be liable for arrears for child maintenance if you mother made an application to the CSA and he did not comply with payment.Were/ are your parents married?Please provide a positive ratimg if you found this helpful and I will not be credited with answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.