13262538

Claire, thank you in wording my text appropriately in

hi claire,
thank you in wording my text appropriately in my previous question.
my worry is that he may agree to pays child maintenence for a few weeks and then will stop. if that happens i dont want to maintain the sundays so can i send another text once he agrees on maintence stating the following
sabrina has stated that now a maintence is agreed and contact to be moved to sunday while you are in employment sabrina would like to clarify that if the maintenence is stopped then contact willl automatically revrt to a saturday as by the maintence being stopped means there is no employment on file and contact revert back to saturdays.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No you don't say that at this stageInstead the minute payment is not made you text and say"since it appears you are no longer in employment contact will revert to Saturdays only